Friday, February 28, 2014

Bits and Bobs

It finally happened! I've been wanting a table for my sewing machines for a while now. At first I thought that I'd be able to make one myself by altering a table from Ikea. I looked at tons of tutorials online. I am a DIY kind of girl after all, and didn't want to spend the $$ on a fancy table. Well that all went out the window when my local store had a Superbowl sale. It was delivered the week before school vacation, so I haven't had much time to work on it, but check this out:


image

The inserts arrived a day or so after I took the photo, so I am really ready to roll now. I have a couple of projects in the works, and then I am planning to do some serious FMQ! I'm hoping that my posture will improve and my neck won't hurt now that I will be sitting in the proper position.

I have done a little work on my Pickle Dish. Lola was a good girl here, she knows not to sit on my quilt tops!

image


I also did another paper pieced star

image


And check out the sign that Nathalie found on Etsy. I got one for each of us. Just have to find a way to hang it on the door.

image



1 comments: