Thursday, October 24, 2013

Chevrons and Banksy

I think I may have mentioned that I recently took a class with Victoria Finlay Wolfe, and learned all about 15 Minutes of Play. I enjoyed it so much that I am now partaking in the Mini Challenge over on her blog. I also joined her group and will be posting there, which should be lots of fun.  I decided to make chevrons, which seem to be popular lately.

This is just the first block. The finished quilt is only supposed to be 12 inches square, so I don't have too many to make. Its really addictive though. You can read the whole post  here.

Untitled

I also took a little trip to NYC this week to visit a friend. As we were walking around the Upper West Side, we came across this.

Untitled

Its Banksy, and don't worry, it didn't hurt. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment